Thursday, July 15, 2010

So it’s the chicken first..

Finally the chicken egg problem made me resume my blogging. I opened my blog after many days today. So the problem is solved finally, Well atleast the scientists claims so. I just don’t care, I love them both anyways Smile 

 

From the Article,

 

Researchers from Scotland and England used a supercomputer called HECToR to look in such detail at a chicken eggshell that they were able to determine the vital role of a protein used to kick-start the egg's formation.
That protein is only found, wait for it... inside a chicken.

It happens so that, there might be many problems getting stuck like they are the same chicken/egg problem, meaning they don’t have a solution.

 

On another note, Do you really need to be a chicken to produce the first egg that contains the first chicken (through mutation), so I feel the egg was first. But from philosophical/evolutionary point of view, you have to believe that it is the chicken first.

 

Full article…

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/07/14/tech/main6676542.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment