Saturday, August 8, 2009

About Me

Welcome to my blog! Before you turn your attention on to me, I would like to share something about scribblesresume and what is it all about.This blog came out of a frustrated young man, who wants to prove his existence in this world, who wants to continue his passion about writing, which he thought he left out a long back. This blog talks about my life, technology, problems, solutions, insights and even simple observations. A brief summary of my blogging interest and its purpose..
  • I blog for fun, popularity, and to voice out my thoughts.
  • It appears that blogs are a serious component of one's CV these days, so I write.
  • I swear to tell the truth, nothing but the truth and give a frank opinion about everything I write.
  • I will happily oblige other's opinions and value their suggestions.
Here’s a few questions that I would ask myself if I was speaking to myself in the third person, not that I do that often, but this is what would happen if I was forced to.

What sort of questions do your friends ask when they meet you?
"Long time no see", "What's up  dude?", "Have a blast"..
How old are you?
I am 26 years old, Still single and ready to mingle.
Where are you?
I used to live in Bangalore, India. Now I live in Hyderabad India, which is also called as pearl city, and is famous for its biryani. I was born and brought in Guntur, where I completed my graduation.
Where did you study?
I did my masters from IIT Kanpur in Computer science, one of the best premier institute in India.
Where do you work?
I work for a software company, which is a technology giant and whose monopoly is still getting Continued in the PC market.
Tell me about yourself?
I am passionate about technologies. I am technophobic, Technologies scares me. I am addicted to Internet. Besides Internet, I read novels and also love cooking. Well that's it for now..there are quite a lot of other things to tell about me..may be I'll tell you some other day!
What are your interests and hobbies?
Reading books, RIA, travelling, nature,cooking,culture, Technology.
Why do you blog?
I blog because I am passionate about writing. I consider it as a hobby and thinks that it will bring my mind into some action when I am alone. I’m totally doing this for fun. No doubt about it.

Are you honest and unbiased?
No, A simple answer. The posts on this blog are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s view or any other persons view.

Let’s get in touch
Whether you are just a long-lost friend who’s dying to talk to me, or even someone with a tip or suggestion  feel free to email me at itslonesailor@gmail.com
Thanks for spending your time in my blog! I Hope you have a nice time here!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mama,

    I went through many of the blog items and all of them are very good. I saved this page to see more updates :) . They were very helpful.

    I took some extra time as I could not get enough time for going through them.

    Regards,
    -Narasimha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi,

    this is very informative... gud..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rambabu,

    VMware, Bangalore is hiring highly skilled & passionate software Professionals in different levels, for our core Products. Please share me your contact details, I shall forward you the complete job requirement. Kindly ignore this mail, if you are not looking for change.

    ReplyDelete