Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Google Talk Guru

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2011/03/google-talk-guru.html

 

The following is my transcript with the Guru. It could answer some questions.

 

me : weather in hyderabad

guru:

Weather:
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
29°C, Icy
Wind: NW 6 km/h
Hum: 16%
Thu: 20°C-37°C, Mostly Sunny
Fri: 19°C-38°C, Clear
Sat: 21°C-38°C, Clear

me: india capital city

guru

Sorry, 'india capital city' did not return any results.

me: president of america

guru

Sorry, 'president of america' did not return any results.

me: prime minister of india

guru

Sorry, 'prime minister' did not return any results.

me: speed of light

guru

Calculator:
the speed of light = 299792458 m / s

Sent at 12:07 PM on Thursday

me: define:musings

guru

Glossary:
Musings: Thought and thinking are mental forms and processes, respectively ("thought" is both). Thinking allows beings to model the world and to represent
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musings

me 2^32

guru

Calculator:
2^32 = 4294967296

No comments:

Post a Comment