Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My Latest phone: Iphone 3G

Its almost have been 3 months since I started using this IPhone, and I would say I am loving it to the core. This device is fascinating me and its my latest passion now. Except the battery life, I don't seem to have much to complain about. There might be people complaning about it, saying Iphone isn’t much better than any other phone, but in fact it is. This isn’t about being talked into it, it’s about the apps and the UI. It is just nicer to use and has more features/apps than any comparable phone. It’s also clear to the consumer that a virtuous cycle of app support is already in full effect. Any other argument is delusional..

Some other plus points include
  • Very easy to use with no bells and whistles.
  • Multi touch allows a lot more easy to change font sizes webpages and editing photos
  • Seamless access to exchange, Gmail, Facebook and other online communication services.
  • Access to centralized App Store
  • Seamlessly browse the internet through wifi. Trust me I do it everywhere , office, home, road..
I am not a big fan of Apple, but since when I started using their ipod 2g,3g..I must admit I am in love with their products. This post is not a review of Iphone 3g but just sharing of my excitement on possessing one. I would write a detailed post on Iphone apps but for now I would just share what apps I have installed on it. I currently have Twitterrific, eReader,Dictionary,Evernote, facebook, paper Toss, AroundMe, BrainTuner, Brain Teaser, Hanoi, Labyrinth LE, Subway Lite, Blackjack, Fastlane Lite, WikiTap, IM+, LockBox, Upcoming, Action..Free, Audi A4, CatchaMouse, ChaseTheDot,reMovem free, FGT Lite vers, TurkeyHunt, Shazam, Birthday, Google, Tap Tap, CanonGame, Brick 2D Free.. I know they are lot many...If any one of you know more cool apps please write a comment..We can spread the word...

Take a look at this beauty…



I know ,I know , all you jealous fellows…. :) ,
I call from this one ;) ))
yippieeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. I know i have been hearing from him about his iphone right from the time he was desparately waiting for the delivary dispatch....after which he spent a weekend to get all the required accessories....i was so fascinated the way he projected about the iphone right long before he wrote this blog :) I also remember teasing him if it would be his wife ;) Within a short span i believe he explored most of it....can imagine the time he spent with it :) If not a fan of Apple surely a fan of his piece of iphone....lucky is that iphone ;) Ram i am now jealous of u atleast after reading ur blog.....
    The only app which i am aware of apart from the big list in the blog is "G-Park" which was extensively used by one of my friend. I guess its a simple GPRS enabled application.

    ReplyDelete