Thursday, August 27, 2009

Twenty Four!!!

A passer-by noticed an old lady sitting on her front step:
"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look! What is your secret for such a long, happy life?"


"I smoke 4 packs of cigarettes a day", she said.
"Before I go to bed, I smoke a nice big joint. Apart from that, I drink a whole bottle of Jack Daniels every week, and eat only junk food. On weekends I pop a huge number of pills and do no exercise at all."

"This is absolutely amazing at your age", says the passer-by. "How old are you?"

"Twenty four"!!!


Now the question is wht's better -- 25 years like this or 100 years as...Whatever?

1 comment:

  1. I strongly forsee one word appropriate for this blog - REGRET. It is one thing which makes a person feel unhappy about his past/present no matter how happy he is at present. I feel people should be contented for what they are today since there is no use thinking about the past which cannot be revisited.....if they want to achieve something let them start now if its late and see a future for their dreams as the saying goes "Never late than ever" instead of comparing and wasting their valuable Present time......so weather it is 25 yrs like or 100 years like....u should make it a point to never regret and be contented, if not then work towards contentment right now....

    ReplyDelete