Monday, October 26, 2009

Bachelor Life

Bachelors are of different types.

  • Single bachelors
  • Committed bachelor
  • Ready to be committed bachelors
  • Desperate to be committed bachelors
  • Ready to re commit bachelors
  • And those who pass all these states become  “Sab Moh Maya” kind of bachelors.
You know you are enjoying your bachelor life

1) When you write such meaning less posts.
2) When you post such things at the odd hours of the day.
3) When you cook maggie for all three meals of the day.

So the question is which one is better bachelor's life or Married life? Which one is more enjoyable?

I had this argument with a friend of mine some time back. She is a married girl and says she enjoyed her single life more than her current marriage life. I personally feel single life is great and more enjoyable but both have their benefits. Being single is better for me than being part of a couple.  I like having my space and not always having to worry about splitting my time with someone else. When the time comes I'm sure I'll change my mind and think that married life is the greatest thing ever. I love companionship and will eventually want to share that aspect of my life with someone, but until that day comes I'm way more partial to the bachelor life.

I had a similar discussion 2 years back with my professor and his wife. They are wonderful people and you could learn many things just by their words. They shared lot of positives about marriage life. I want to put their thoughts as well.  It is wonderful  to have someone really care for how your health is!whether you ate today or not! Married life is difficult but it will help to gain you more knowledge and become wiser in life.  You will have a clear understanding of what life is really all about. You learn the meaning of unconditional love, patient and perseverance. Some say bachelors life, enjoying it to the fullest,, parties,, hang out with friends,, boozz, girls, adventures .. you name it, we have done it.

Single life has its period and in their opinion it takes about twenty five years. Every one at that age looks for friendship and study, but there is a period after that. Any one should look for marriage, to establish a family and have a good and smart children.

I want every one opinion on this topic in the comments section. Guys please post your thoughts on this.

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm :- I think i love the latter probably for the reason i can avoid city buses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm :-) I think i like the latter probably for the reason i don't have to take city bus

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm surely first part is fun. But think of it, your friends get married and they will have less time for you. The latter you marry less are chances that you get the bride you wanted because of n number of reasons including age diff. So there are advantages living the conventional life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my take on this is pretty simple. ye vayasulo jaragalsina mucchata a vayasulo jaragali. i don't want to be a trend setter here .... am more obliged to follow the trend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vineela : If this is the reason, you want me to get married, I am sorry I am not ready for it :)

    @Sateesh : I can see your point. Marriage should happen at the right age and at the right time. I have started making new friends who are my juniors, mingling with them and also trying some facials to make myself look younger.

    @kgk: Can't agree more with you. Let's see if I will just be another person who follow the trend or become a trend setter.

    ReplyDelete