Friday, October 9, 2009

Lessons Learnt the Hard way...


Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option. No one should be that special also to affect the way you are. Seriously not worth it. Prioritize your ambitions and desires in your life. And never play around with your own priorities. Standing strongly for ones priorities is never easy...at times one need to pay high cost (be it monitory or emotional) for it...but still one should stand by it...cause if the priorities get shuffled then, even one who has plethora of money in his bank account but still he will be deprived of a sound sleep in a tired night.

Having said that, I never learn lessons so easily. I am just terribly amused about the things I do, and the things that happen around me.  How easily I shut up my heart and listen to all the voices around me , when in the end , the only voice I will have to hear is the voice of my heart. How easily do I let myself be scared by the insecurities of a life unknown and continue to suffer a situation I don’t enjoy when that moment will snatch away whatever fake securities I build around myself . How easily I forget life, and thus , how easily I forget how to live .

Wait, Hold on a second, Am I getting too much philosophical...pardon me for this...got carried away by my thoughts. Don’t walk out of this blog with an ill feeling. Without wasting anymore of your valuable time, I would like to say.  In life, You may have to meet, different types of people. Some beautiful some ugly...some friendly some hostile....some good some bad...some motivational some depressing...but at the end when you tie all these things into one string, it becomes a enormous power, which do have the potential that leaves such impressions into your persona that can’t be rubbed out. And probably that is what we call “life”.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I got completely what it means. But I can say "sure listen to others comments, although you might listen to your heart in come up with final decision" and "You can never appreciate light if you do not know dark".

    ReplyDelete
  2. very gud point,, i agree with this absollutely... i experienced also.....

    ReplyDelete