Thursday, October 29, 2009

Windows 7 Logo : Domino Dhamaka

Unveiling of the Windows 7 logo by Microsoft Employees in Hyderabad using over ~ 7000 dominos. Every floor  of Building was crowded and overflowing.  They came from all over the campus to witness the event.  This video is recorded by a colleague standing next to me from the 4th floor of the building.  For the people who are familiar with my voice, see if you can recognize my voice in the background. I promise I will give you a chocolate for those who can identify my voice and the words which I am exactly speaking. 


Now stop making fun of the video saying, slow boot time it took a while to unveil the logo, the windows logo in the form of balloons got stuck at the roof, it needed a manual reboot in the middle. I have heard this enough, Its just a fun event. After all its fruit of our labor after the break.


1 comment:

  1. good one. I haven't see domino's much. It's happy feeling watching them.

    ReplyDelete