Tuesday, March 9, 2010

100th Post

youre_reading_the_100th_post_life[2] Its 100th post today. 100 blogs in 7 months, not a bad milestone to achieve I guess. For a momemt it felt like I was back in August writing my first post. This blog has seen many experiences, some real, some imaginary, some learning's, some experiences, some  observations, some insights, some reminiscences, some conflicts, and a little wisdom. I don’t know who is reading this blog, and I  don’t know what they’re thinking about it. I just know that there are things that I think and believe that other people seem to want to read and hear about from time to time. My friends of course, but there may be other people too. I believe, these 100 posts have given me immense learnings. This has been a start. This is me, at least as I see myself. I am going to Ramble..

There you go! Drop me a line to let me know what you like to read from me.

7 comments:

  1. I make sure to read all of your posts. I love
    reading whatever is posted here. I wish I can also write like this one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats...way to go...I am sure that i read all 100 posts..btw...this is my first comment in ur blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also like to read ur posts but not daily, can say weekly once. But when I open ur blog, I will read all blogs I missed. First I will look into headings nd if it is interesting, I go for full.

    U r rocking man..... Blogs r gud. Ur opinions are nice.
    Definitely, 1000's wil follow ur blog if u keep on bloging same way.

    All the best,
    Prabhanjan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 100th blog. All your blogs are nice reads ! Keep em coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vineela : Thanks for the wishes. You can if start to write.

    @Vinay: Aah, Finally you posted a comment. Thanks for the wishes.

    @Prabhanjan:Thanks for the kind words.

    @Sai:Thanks dude.

    @Vinod: Thanks

    ReplyDelete