Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Microsoft Kinect – Project Natal

Microsoft Natal Project is now called Kinect. I like the new name, combination of connect and kinetic. Natal enables users to control and interact with the Xbox 360 console without the need to touch a game controller through a natural user interface using gestures, spoken commands or presented objects and images. I liked the dance/rhythm game in the video. The dance and fitness apps look promising.  The soccer/football app has a lot of multi-player potential. I liked what I saw, the games are amazing, great technology, Although the kinect games are not yet to materialize, the concept itself is great. Its just a start, they may have to show how they could integrate Kinect into games like Dead Space with xbox 360. Overall they sold me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment