Thursday, September 23, 2010

Babri Verdict

Everyone thinks there should not be any distractions after the verdict…Media asked not to speculate too much about the verdict and asked to stay away from it, Govt banning the bulk sms and MMS much before the verdict…So What is all about this verdict, Is it Babur knocking down a Hindu temple and building a mosque over it? Should it allow the construction of the masjid or the temple? There are about 20 points court needs to touch upon…All I could say is It happened long time ago, Get over it and get a life. No one is around who remembers what went down, and even if they are there, I don’t think they will be protesting still? I am not saying people should forget or not care for giving justice to those who died as a result of the riots that happened post-Babri mosque demolition.Families who lost their loved ones after the demolition can still be there and might be suffering and deserve justice. I am just talking about the current whether Ram temple should be there at the Babri Mosque is all I care about?

 

Why worry about Babur looting us and the babri masjid demolition when there is so much wrong happening currently in the country. What about the gang of Commonwealth Master politicians in Delhi, under the guise of organizing an international sporting event, looting crores of money from us. No I am not making fun over CWG flaws on public forum, I know I never tried to take a government job, nor did I want to enter politics, I am not bitching about it either, I know that our democracry is like that and I guess I have the freedom to write. The law and order exists now

because it hasn’t been broken yet. It takes one mob to crack the largest democracy in the world, by raising such sensitive issues.

 

And as long as you have people who feel happy, coz they get a holiday on the verdict day and feel sad, when the holiday is cancelled since the verdict is postponed, You just cant change much there.  Now what needs to be done at the Babri site, I honestly don’t know what needs to be done. May be the SC should leave the place like that only..' or 'build a memorial monument which has no special significance to either Hindus or muslims, Christian, Sikh, etc..Or May be they should build a gigantic shopping mall which could atleast generate some revenue for the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment