Saturday, December 26, 2009

Avatar : Movie Review

Once in a while you come out of the movie hall with such a marvelous feeling. It is not often that one gets to see such movies. I don't have much to add to the other glowing reviews out there. Although I hate to say that I didn’t watch this movie in Imax 3d, I loved this movie to the core. The story is classic, the acting is fine and may be dialogues are witty and cliché some times, but the effects, the narration and the presentation that dominates totally. It combines a special effect with great nature along with great sound effect and wonderful plot. Its kind of boring for the first 10 to 15 minutes, but later the avatar becomes the main characters in the movie. The background music is awesome, which has contributed to the Indian moods. It surely transports you to the dream world, the screenplay is captivating, the technical aspects and the visual effects are truly divine. The movie is a bit lengthy 2.45 Hrs. Pandora is a great world for a tour and the movie gives you more than satisfactory experience. Princess of Pandora falling in love with a stranger from another place is an age-old and commercially successful formula. It has great morals too. A perfect Story with humanity and lots of moral values( Preserving the nature).  I must say that the idea was brilliant and it requires lots of efforts to make them like this. I must give extra credits for the whole crew who make this happened. I'm not saying that Avatar was the greatest movie of all time. All I say is GO SEE AVATAR and let me know what you think?  If it doesn't blow you away I want to hear why.

 

4 comments:

  1. it's really one of cool movie. In story they took care that it is globally accepted, in doing so they came with ordinary story. Leaving it, it gives really cool experiences with 3D, and very good colours in 2D. Although you do not feel 3D for total, it's worth watching to feel 3D atleast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't watch in 3D either. Good movie, ok story and excellent visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @marloshudak : Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    @Sateesh: Yeah I missed the 3d experience.

    @raghava: I agree with you. Story is ok, all credit goes to visuals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's average story presented with high technical values. Sure needs one time watching at least to experience 3D

    ReplyDelete