Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Ramblings

The days are hectic, life is so busy, it seems I don't even have time to remember each and everything that happened. So just want to rewind and playback what happened in past few weeks.

  • Place: Same old place, Home alone again. Looks like Quarter life crisis is hitting me badly.
  • Friends: Met some of them. Reconnecting with old friends and bringing those nostalgic moments back into life is always fun.
  • Movies: Watched lot of them. Nothing really impressed except Rann and Paa.
  • Books: Again a lot, and everything was impressive. Dork by Sidin, Only Love, Man Woman and a child by Erich Segal . Segal has got an amazing style.
  • Life Lessons: Life is so idyllic. It hasn't been smooth for me., still fighting against all odds to get the very best... and it seems it will continue for a while. Started to look at it through the eyes of "experience".
  • Blogging: Totally active. I didn't want to do this earlier..but now I can't resist...
  • Technology: Not upto date, haven’t updated my other blog in a while. Haven’t responded to the comments either. Should get back to it before people loose interest in it.

Not much to say other than this. but there exists a hope in time,I hope that the three will surely meet the fourth line.

No comments:

Post a Comment