Monday, November 9, 2009

55 Fiction: The Betrayal


55 Fiction is a form of micro fiction that refers to the works of fiction limited to a maximum of fifty-five words. Most 55 Fiction works are dramatized so as to get the effect in limited time.


 
 
The Betrayal
 
She said "You will probably take care of my career..You are the reason i have this career."
 
He replied "Is this all just about your career"
 
The words? "I think we should be just friends"
 
The moment she said those words, He knew its all over. They are inevitable. It simply had to be this way.
 
Playing with some one else emotions, in the form of disguise in love is nothing but the betrayal.
 
I don't even know if I'm doing this right but I'm giving it a go anyway. Any constructive criticism is most welcome.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment