Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Some Random Ramblings..

17 Again: Sweet and Funny movie. Enjoyable,  light-hearted humourous watch with just a touch of contemplative elements. A little unbelievable at times, but who cares , all you need is entertainment. Hollywood nothing compares to you. I absolutely loved this film. 


Said no to looks Again. Still think I need some time, when all my classmates are keeping their kids birthday pictures in orkut. I think they should buy some bigger TV with some DVDs. Lack of entertainment is keeping them busy in other places. I am not going to invite friends with kids to my marriage.  My Wedding is for couples who are responsible. 


Crawled through the fiction and Motivational books on the net and made a list for the stuff that I can/want/should be reading. For now, Got hooked to "A Monk who sold his Ferrari" . Quite an Inspirational book. Who knows it may totally change my attitude towards life. Never be a prisoner of your past, become an architect of your future. 


Felt warm due to Family people.  They are back again, nothing can beat home food. 


Stalked by an anonymous, confused soul. My only suggestion, Go Take a hike to the moon and get a life there. 

3 comments:

  1. Ram this means Prats and me cant attend your wedding...we both have kids..

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Never be a prisoner of your past, become an architect of your future" ... But people do face some daily activities they can't skip to maintain social link and will not find sufficient time to architect their future revolving in vicious cycle of daily schedule. I am happy you ar not one among them. I wish I will not end up one among them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mala: It meant only for my batch mates not for you ppl :)

    @Sateesh: I am also just one among them dude...Its becoming mundane for me as well

    ReplyDelete