Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twitter : A New Addiction



This video is hilarious. I can get the point what this video is trying to make. Twitter is addicting because of the kind of attention people get with their continious blabbering about themselves and their mundane things. It can be addicting in the first but soon it grows out old very quickly. People just spend hours chatting about themselves, and their mundane routines. A huge time consumer used by self absorbed celebrities and other jerks. I totally cant be stuffed letting the world know what I am upto. I use it as a journal since no one reads, just pass on the interesting links which I come across. Usually I only update mine when I'm doing something halfway interesting, just heard something funny, want people to watch something that I came across on the web.

And I only follow people whom I think will be really useful to me. Its not a follow game any more. I follow you and you follow me? I think most of us will reflex and hopefully use Twitter, Facebook wisely. Its RECESSION time guys, think before you tweet..

1 comment:

  1. I even say people twitting saying "in auto", "got down from auto" and etc etc. Just overuse and time waste.

    ReplyDelete